Our advising focus is on your individual development as a philosopher. Therefore, we not only provide guidance through the academic requirements needed to obtain a Philosophy Major or Minor, but also help you to identify, learn, and develop the content and skills needed for your professional growth and goals.
Declaring a Major or Minor. Meeting with the Interim Undergraduate Coordinator, Dr. Mark Sanders, is required in order to declare a Major or Minor in Philosophy.
Yearly. Once you are a declared Philosophy Major or Minor a meeting is required at least once a year with your assigned Philosophy Advisor.
- Your assigned Philosophy Advisor is the source for information on Philosophy requirements and development
- Academic Plan of Study for Philosophy
- The definitive source for General Education requirements for ALL students
- The central university source of information on advising
- The official Undergraduate Catalog
- The advising web page for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- The web page for the University Advising Center
Requirement Tracking Sheets for Majors
Requirement Tracking Sheets for Minors